The information contained in this WebSite has been compiled under the management of the Deddington OnLine (“DOL”) WebSite Editorial Group (“WEG”) within the guidelines contained in the Voluntary Code of Conduct. Further copies of the Code of Conduct and this Disclaimer may be obtained from the WEG.
All organisations with a presence on DOL pages are, to the best of our knowledge and belief, respectable organisations. However, in order to ensure that the information on the DOL Website is as full, accurate and up to date as possible, many people have contributed various portions of the information presented. Therefore, we cannot make any guarantees as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information stored here. If misleading or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, every reasonable effort will be made to correct or remove it as soon as possible.
The following comments apply to all information included on the DOL pages:
- The DOL is an information provider and has no bias or prejudice toward any organisation or entity.
- Any views expressed are not to be taken as fact nor are they necessarily the same as those held by the WEG or the DOL host site provider.
- Information published is subject to change over time without our knowledge. If you would like specific information or to assure credibility, please contact the individual organisation via e-mail, telephone, or in writing.
- The WEG does not handle any monetary transactions on behalf of individuals, clubs, societies, businesses or any other organisations. Any financial agreements between such individuals, clubs, societies, businesses or organisations and their users are solely between themselves. DOL will not accept any e-mail or order forms that concern credit card numbers or currency of any kind.
- DOL is registered under the Data Protection Act.
- If there is information that you feel is necessary and is not provided please contact us at email@example.com
We would also appreciate any feedback on problems, misprints or mis-links.